When you book your wedding at Fitzroy Inn, your ceremony set up is included. You might choose to have your ceremony down by the weir or underneath one of the century old Oak trees. And if the weather is not the best on the day you may have the ceremony on our expansive verandah, or in one of the beautiful sitting rooms.
As part of your package we include chairs for your ceremony and a beautiful signing table. If you would like more styling options we can help you with items for hire such as an arbour or props to suit your styling.
If you prefer a church wedding for your ceremony, there are many beautiful churches dotted around the Southern Highlands, from old sandstone churches to modern styling. Our Wedding team can help you with recommendations.
Following your ceremony your guests will enjoy drinks and canapes on the lawn before moving into our beautiful dining room.
The Fitzroy Dining Room Restaurant is situated in the atrium and heritage dining room which are the converted stables of the old historic inn.
With its warm hues of hand cut stone and timber it makes for a cosy setting for your Wedding Reception.
Our Fitzroy Dining Room Restaurant can seat up to 100 and 150 as a cocktail style wedding.
We can also offer a Marquee which can accommodate up to 250 people or more. A nominal set up and cleaning fee may apply to marquee weddings. Or you may like the idea of a reception beneath the stars. Our wedding team will work with you to create the reception of your dreams.
At Fitzroy Inn we love to work with our couples to create the package specifically tailored to you and your guests.
Packages start at $85 per head for a cocktail style reception and $109 per head for a two course menu.
Beverage packages start at $55 per head for 5 hour package.
- Hire of the Restaurant for your Reception (5 hours venue hire for standard and premium packages and 3 hours venue hire for lunch packages)
- Access to beautiful 5 acres of grounds and garden, croquet lawn, tennis court and the lakeside weir for on-site Ceremony and Photography
- Use of private bridal parlours, formal living room, library and drawing rooms overlooking the glorious gardens. (Bridal Party and Accommodation guests exclusively when all rooms booked for 2 days)
- Wireless PA system, Microphone and iPod connectivity
- White chairs for ceremony, set-up and clearance after ceremony
- Signing table and chairs for ceremony
- Use of main verandahs and cellar for pre-reception gathering
- A wedding coordinator to manage your wedding.
Mid Week Wedding/ Elopement Style Wedding
Why not consider running away to The Southern Highlands to get married? Talk to our wedding team about our mid week (Mon- Thurs) weddings or Elopement Style wedding packages.
When you book your wedding at Fitzroy Inn, why not book all of the accommodation for exclusive use of the Inn?
There are a range of 11 comfortable rooms for you and your guests, from the Historic House to the restored Schoolmasters building. We can sleep up to 30 people in either luxurious King, Queen or family rooms with ensuites. If you require more accommodation, our team will help you make arrangements for your family and friends.
Ask our wedding team for exclusive rates.
For more information and to arrange a tour of the property, please complete the contact form below or email firstname.lastname@example.org