Why not visit one of Australia’s oldest Inns on the Australia Day long weekend?
The Fitzroy Inn Historic Retreat is the perfect choice for a long weekend away with the family and loved ones.
Popular things to do during your stay:
- Take a walking history tour of the Inn
- Explore 5 acres of beautifully manicured gardens
- Play a round of tennis on the first tennis court ever built in Australia
- Pop over to Berrima for the Grand Parade or
- indulge in all that the various wineries in the area offer
- Play a round of gold on one of the many nearby Golf Courses
Book now as rooms are selling fast…..
View our video below for a quick tour of the unique history of one of Australia oldest and most significant Inns.